Saturday 6 October 2012

Christmas Pressies

Are you a great gift giver or do you need help to get it right?


You know those people who just seem to be able to get it right every time. Like my friend Bernie who always gives great gifts, once she sent me the most beautiful delivery of hand made cupcakes. Unlike the gift my husband received one year which had us chuckling into the mulled wine. A non smoker, never even tried smoking type of chap was a little surprised to receive a Dunhill gift set of a lighter and cufflinks, why, why oh why!

I think this year I will be turning to this great website for inspiration, why  not take a look and to see what I mean, the christmas gift section has loads of ideas to get you inspired!!!http://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/home?qt-homepage=3#qt-homepage



No comments:

Post a Comment